Monday 19 August 2013

Scrapbooking: Look what I got!

Its our teams first turn at setting a challenge at UKS!

The challenge is to use only paper scraps (not including the background sheet), do a holiday theme & use this sketch...


I did two layouts, the other I'll show you tomorrow but here is the first one I did...
As you can see I stuck closely to the sketch, did a Christmas page and used quite a few scraps from last years Christmas box kit from Shimelle.com

The journalling is short & sweet as I cant really remember much from that year, this is why I now try to keep notes on events when I've taken photos.
"A Christmas of Dr Who toys & turtles with Zacks big present being a wii. All opened before going to Nanny Wowahs for Christmas Dinner & onwards to Nanny & Grandad Morgans"

We are so excited to see what people make and we'd love for you to join in. Even if you're not a member of UKS & dont fancy joining (its worth thinking about, its a fab site full of lovely, inspirational people, not just scrapbookers either) you could have a go & put a link to your blog in the comments section.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Linkwithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...