Friday 14 November 2014

Icicle Earrings

At Frosty Festivities Jennifer created a layout with icicles she made, this made me think how nice icicles would be as earrings, though the real things probably wouldnt.
So I made these beaded ones.

The part of the weekend I wanted to get the most inspiration from was Riikka Kovasin's mixed media trees. I'm not very good at seeing something that I would normally throw away as something else, but I went to the Recycling box to give it a go. I saw a plastic bottle & remembered seeing something about using similar containers as shrinky dinks & how the plastic can be manipulated.

TING! Light bulb moment!

Twisted plastic icicle earrings made out of a section of pop bottle :D

2 comments:

  1. OMG these are so pretty I want to go and make some right now! The beaded ones are so lovely, and kudos to you for the recycling pair! Thanks so much for joining in the Frosty Festivities challenge! x

    ReplyDelete

Linkwithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...