Saturday 24 August 2013

Scrapbooking: First Steps

I frequently curse myself for not having a camera on me to capture those magical, or more often, funny moments in life. Occasionally though I celebrate the fact that being a scrapper & a blogger means that a camera, that should be put away in its rightful place, has been left out within reach to grab an important event such as Kai's first steps.
We were given lots of colours we had to use for a house challenge on UKS &these papers were perfect for it. Pastel in shade so the darker, stronger coloured photos popped without needing matting.

The journalling reads...
"Kai took his first few steps towards his Dad before they both sat on the floor to play."

1 comment:

  1. Awww lovely photos there K I've taken to carrying my camera everywhere these days. Smashing LO those colours really enable the photos to 'pop'. x

    ReplyDelete

Linkwithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...