Friday 12 July 2013

Scrapbooking: Loads of Bubbles

 Its rather hard to see but the backing sheet has circle rings on that look like bubbles, easy to see in real life but they would not let me get a good photo of them
I masked off the area with a couple of buttons as well as my circular nesties, over lapping some of them.

I had a black & white photo of Kai as well as a coloured one but neither really worked for me so I combined the two, cutting Kai out in colour & sticking him onto the b/w photo.

As the huge mound of bubbles was taking all the attention to that rather boring left handside of the photo I decided that would be the perfect place for the title - it doesnt hide the bubbles, it doesnt detract them from being a large part of the story but it does balance the photo a lot better.

2 comments:

  1. Wow that's fabulous K - I bet the background looks even better in real life!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love what you did with the pic...very crafty indeed!
    Alison xx

    ReplyDelete

Linkwithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...