Tuesday 2 July 2013

Scrapbooking: Hoo Farm


I had all sorts of ideas for scrapbooking my photos from Hoo Farm, but when I saw this 12x12 sheet with a large cow in a field on it I knew I had to use it for this.



I matched the colours of the paper on the left with the green grass & yellow flowers.


The journalling "sign" is made from a wood panel patterned sheet which I trimmed the edge of to make it look like broken wood. I then white washed leaving a slight border and while wet wiped a bit of the paint off the edges of each board to define the a bit more. Once dry this was great for writing & stamping on.

3 comments:

  1. LOVE the wooden sign you made K, it's so cute! Fab layout :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow that's an amazing use of that paper, I don't think I'd have found photos to go with it - but yours is fantastic!

    ReplyDelete

Linkwithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...