Saturday 11 May 2013

Scrapbooking: Playground Pals

Probably the most neglected parts of my scrapbooking supplies are the items I see on other peoples work & think "oooo, they're gorgeous!" before purchasing them myself. Having received them I then cant quite figure out how to work them into my own style. So that was my plan for Shimelles 23rd Challenge, use some of those unloved products.
Cameras, obviously very fashionable in the scrapbooking community as we take photos so often, but having pictures of them on the scrapbook pages has now taken off. Great idea, I initially thought before buying them, & then they sat in a draw, in a cupboard and in a box for quite a while.

I pulled out my papers with camera images on, cutting one of the largest out and using a different sheet on the page, matching up some bazzil with the colours on it. Out came the wooden cameras, and the washi tape.

I also wanted to add toadstools similar to the ones in the photos so I used my circular die cutter and crop-o-dile to create them, along with a little bit of reshaping from a pair of scissors.

2 comments:

  1. love all those toadstools and love the camera washi tape really fun page xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Crikey you've been busy, I'm on blog catch up and you've managed loads of layouts!

    ReplyDelete

Linkwithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...