Sunday 31 March 2013

Scrapbooking: The Big Bang Layout

March has been a busy month filled with birthdays, illness, egg days & a fantastic weekend away in Milton Keynes with a bunch of lovely crafters ..... more about each of those once I get the pages done.

Its rare that I get to do a scrapbook page featuring my OHs friends, I'm either not confident enough to shove a camera in their faces or they're rather camera shy, however, I do get the odd chance to sneak a photo that works very well.

The lion is the Alliance symbol from World of Warcraft which I cut the shape out of a sheet of yellow paper.
I also copied the title from The Big Bang Theory Tv series as close as I could for the page title.

2 comments:

  1. it sure does look like a scene from the BBT - great page K x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad you managed to get a photo to scrap, great page x

    ReplyDelete

Linkwithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...