Monday 21 January 2013

Scrapbooking: Science

You can tell my eldest is so used to me getting photos for Scrapbooking that when he goes to shake hands & collect his certificate at an awards evening he turns to the camera ... just a shame that my camera skills arent quite upto getting a non-fuzzy photo.


(All information that could identify the school has been removed)
I hadnt any Sciencey papers or embellishments, but my lost & found halloween stamps worked perfectly- the skeleton for biology, and the bottles (cobwebs masked off) for chemistry.

3 comments:

  1. What a great photo! And I love the LO - very inventive use of Halloween stamps!
    Hugs xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes but you captured it so no worries there! Loving the layout sweetie - beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  3. a great idea to use your halloween stamps....fab page and congrats to your son - we have a similar thing here!

    ReplyDelete

Linkwithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...