Sunday 27 January 2013

Scrapbooking: Angry Birds Birthday

I started off trying to figure out how to put all the photos I wanted of Kai's birthday onto one sheet of 12x12. While doing it I came upon the theme of angry birds to match Kai's cake, and with that theme came the idea of stacking the photos like the wood/glass etc on the game.

The photos are mounted into wood patterned paper. After this I began to put together the background, matching it to one off the game.
I have to admit it was rather frustrating and annoying that after making this fiddly background, with plenty of layers and snipping, that the majority ended up being covered up.

I printed off the title onto white card using "Feast of Flesh" font, cut out and stuck on. I made pigs and birds with scrap card before adding the finishing touches of white flight dots and the journalling.

Do you play angry birds? & if so which is your favourite?

5 comments:

  1. I've never seen the game but that is a great idea.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh K that is amazing - I've seen my sister play it so don't know enough about the game to comment, other than your layout is very much in keeping with the game! Fantastic stuff!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Amazing background K, very very clever.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love how you've done this - very clever! I like the Star Wars Angry Birds... Got to love flinging C3PO and R2D2 through space!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Awesome page - so clever! No Angry Birds here though

    ReplyDelete

Linkwithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...