Monday 7 January 2013

Scrapbooking: Christmas Fun in the Jungle

I know, I know, Christmas is all over, but hows about you let me get away with a christmas layout with zebra print and a lion on?
I layered up papers, borders and photos, along with a vellum journalling box. The journalling reads...
"For their Christmas School trip, Kai;s year went to Jungleland. There were a few parents who were asked to be helpers including myself & Kate (Bens Mom). We soon got stuck in & were running around, climbing & going down the long slide, just like the kids."

3 comments:

  1. Love the layering, love the photos....and what a fun day out! I'd have joined in too!
    Hugs xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh what a fabulous layout, I'm really enjoying scrapping at the minute!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great place for a Christmas outing! I love the zebra print included with the christmas paper, to show it's something a bit different! x

    ReplyDelete

Linkwithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...