Sunday 25 November 2012

The Frosty Festivities

Jennifer organised a fun weekend of frosty inspiration, & challenged us to make something ourselves.
I was most certainly inspired by Jennifers Winter Girl Cabochon necklace to make some earrings the same way.
They squares are 1cm by 1cm so perfect size & weight for christmassy earrings, and so my christmas earring selection was started :)

I had made a layout with last years Christmas card but Jennifers post, Merry & Bright, inspired me to do another page for photos from the photoshoot, along with some journalling, to make it a 2 page layout.

 I did plenty of overlapping on it, with a piece of the ribbon that was also used on their mouths (not the actually piece used on their mouths though), candy cane punched strips of paper, & can you see the background paper, I love it! I dont usually love glitter but this is all over bright red glittery loveliness.

I did have a bit of a problem getting photos of these though, not one, or two, but THREE cats tails to compete with.

3 comments:

  1. What has got the attention of all your cats??! The earrings are fab and your photoshoot LO very cute.

    ReplyDelete
  2. These look fantastic. I really love your earrings, I'm going to see if I can get some 1cm squares o make earrings too now! I especially like the on with the robin in!

    Your layout looks fantastic too, that red glittery paper is perfect for christmas, and I love the punched candy cane strip! Thanks for joining in with my Frosty Festivities challenge! x

    ReplyDelete
  3. cute earrings, I like the robin best too, I had to laugh at the cats getting in the photo just like my Tinker!!! he loves sitting on scrapbook pages!

    ReplyDelete

Linkwithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...