Wednesday 14 November 2012

Scrapbooking: UKS CC - The Patchwork Papers

Its that time of year when I am starting to feel the pressure, I've got just over 2 weeks to get quite a few projects finished, and just incase that wasnt enough I've decided to give myself the challenge to wear a different pair of christmassy earrings every day from the 1st December until boxing day, without buying anymore. I currently have 9 pairs that I've bought over the years, so that's 17 pairs to make.

Theres also the house to get spotless before the evening of November 30th when the decorations go up (after kiddies have gone to bed so they wake up to a christmasssy wonderland .... kind of) & the christmas decorations I want to make.

I will enjoy the making process but will also enjoy when December arrives and I can enjoy the fruits of my labour.

So what happened with the UKS Cyber Crop? Its the first one I joined in and I did find it rather busy, I wanted to do almost everything but with 3 classes & 1 challenge most days I just didnt have the time.

The first one was a class by Suzysnail which you can find HERE
& heres the one I made from it....

2 comments:

  1. What a gorgeous layout! Love the patchwork :)

    And if you will set yourself these challenges and targets..... I've found that lowering my standards significantly reduces the pressure!! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the idea of your earring challenge - good luck!
    I loved this CC class - quite my favourite! You've done a great job with it too - love the blue PPs and tongue!

    ReplyDelete

Linkwithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...