Thursday 9 August 2012

Scrapbooking: Merry and Bright

UKS July week 2 Challenge.
A non summer theme - 10 points
Use paint on your LO - 10 points
An odd number of photos -5 points
Use white space - 5 points

Obviously this page is a Christmassy one so definitely not summery.

The tag had peel offs put on for the words & pictures, I then sponged first green, & then red paint onto it before allowing to dry & removing the peel offs, leaving the original colour of the tag, a lovely cardboard box brown, showing through.


5 photos used i.e an odd number

& finally, for the white space I actually looked up the definition of it, its basically to leave a space clear, As the bo bunny sheet I was using was so pretty I didnt want to cover most of it anyway, even to the point that I carefully cut around parts of the title that was printed on the sheet so that I could put it in-front of the photos & tag.


1 comment:

  1. Great LO! I love what you did with the tag and the title.
    Hugs xx

    ReplyDelete

Linkwithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...