Sunday 15 July 2012

Scrapbooking: CMH Sketch Challenge

Marie gave a sketch for the Challenge Me Happy Anniversary Hoopla which I turned so it looked like this...
This way the photo I'd chosen fitted in better..

This took me quite a while to do due to stamping & masking areas. I started off with stamping in the corners with a journalling stamp, masking off most of it so I just got the lovely swirly corner design (how technical is that, lol). With the top right corner I rotated it a few times to make a larger triangle.
I then started on the roses (to reflect the pattern on the bag) they are only a small bunch with leaves so I stamped it multiple times in red & then green, masking off the areas I didnt want stamping over. I then added other leaves.

The tags were misted & stamped before sticking down & adding the journalling.
I finished off with the title & then washed my hands because it looked like I'd committed a masquer, I get into such a mess when inking!!!! 

1 comment:

Linkwithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...