Monday 9 July 2012

Scrapbooking: Havin' a ball

Have I told you yet that I would love a hexagonal nestie set? I love the pages currently coming out with hexagons on & it would certainly have helped with this one. As I dont have one I sat drawing circles at my craft club, then turning them into flower patterns so I'd have an exact hexagon before cutting them out
I then stuck them onto a black sheet of card in a football pattern.
I mounted photos onto blue card, except for one of them which was stuck onto red shiney paper and cut into a ... erm, what do you call that shape? Any way I cut 2 more of those shapes with coloured paper to llayer it up. I used the same paper to cut starts out of that were then mounted onto white card.

A circular piece of card was simple enough to use as for journalling & a brad held it onto 2 other stars.
Everything was stuck down & a chipboard title added.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Linkwithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...