Sunday 29 April 2012

Happy Spends

I have been a little bit naughty this week, I was given some birthday money early & have already been spending it on a few craft goodies.


3 Tim Holtz die cutters, with extended cutting plates for my big shot so I can use them properly.
Some spellbinder dies, I was thinking the crowns would be perfect if we do anything for the jubilee.
Double sided tape so I dont run out as NO WHERE local sells the acid free stuff!
Letters, numbers & birthday glittered peel offs, they were on sale & I know they will come in very handy.
& my bargain of the day 180 12x12 sheets of bright dots by My Minds Eye for a bargainous £14.99.  I clubbed together with a friend so that we could spend over £60 at craft superstore & get the free p&p, & 10% off.

I'm sure you'll be seeing me use these very soon.

4 comments:

  1. Treasure! Love the dotty papers - MME is great stuff - I was lucky enough to receive a large pad of papers like that for Christmas; they are the "Lost and Found" collection and I love them all (unusual for a paper pad - I normally love a few, like most and hate a few too).
    Now I challenge you to use your dies and those papers, to make a spiffy layout (or 2 or 3...)!
    Have a good week! x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Woohoo!! Great stash haul there K. Hadn't seen those papers - they look yummy.
    Have fun with the TH dies...I love them all and have finally mastered the rosettes!
    Hugs xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oooh - great birthday spending (good idea to team up like that too) - have fun with it all. I'm a recent convert to MME papers and I'll be interested to know how you get on with the TH ticket die - it looks fab!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ooh yummy stash K!

    ReplyDelete

Linkwithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...