Tuesday 6 September 2011

Tree of Life Necklace

I've seen quite a few tree of life necklaces around the blogesphere & etsy for a while now & kept thinking "My big bro used to make BIIIIIG tree's of life (or rather wire trees as we called them), I'm sure I could make a pendant one". So I did.


I'm not sure of the chain I've put it on, maybe I should try a black one, & maybe it should be a pendant rather than at the side of the necklace. I shall look it on occassion for a few days to see if I either grown to love it or have a blast of inspiration.

5 comments:

  1. Wow! That wire tree is stunning! I bet you will get loads of compliments when you wear it. x

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW WOW WOW!!! you should be making these and selling them!! It is gorgeous!!!!!! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful - I agree with Rusty - get selling them! Jaqui x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oooooo, Thanks gals, shall have to get making some more then :-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. beautiful job. I want to make one

    ReplyDelete

Linkwithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...