Monday 20 June 2011

Cot Bed creations - part 1

This week I'm showing what I made out of Kai's cot bed that broke
Yesterday I gave the picture clue....

I took the side pieces off the cot bed, lovely straight, thin pieces of varnished pine, perfect for.....
Shelves

Starting off simple, 2 pieces of wood off the cot bed, 4 brackets, 12 wall plugs & 24 screws equals =
2 shelves I put up in Zacks room for him to put some of his Dr Who figures on.

Tomorrow you'll find out what this is..

To see what the cot bed originally looked like check out THIS post, also to see the rest of the picture clues.

2 comments:

  1. What a great idea :D Looking forward to the other posts!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, wow! I'm impressed with item no 1 and what a lot of figures! No, wouldn't have guessed that one. x

    ReplyDelete

Linkwithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...