Wednesday 6 April 2011

Whats On Your Workdesk Wednesday

Normally you get to see my table all organised after I have stsrted crafting, or am about to as I do try & tidy it and reorganise once I've come to an end ... this end can be finishing a project or just part if it.
Today you get to see it just after I've completed 2 layouts that took 2days on & off.
So what can we see (apart from a mess)?
At the front is my layout I've just finished (more details at the weekend), which is balancing upon a dictionary, a set of papermania pens, a tub of embellishments, & oh yes, a loo roll!! I have a bad case of the flu so tissues are ESSENTIAL to have at hand. Either side are leaflets & memorabelia to gather ideas from, my BIG notebook for jotting any ideas, crafty stuffs & quite a pile of the plastic strips off double sided tape, and foam tabs (well, I have only just finished!)

The chair at the front right that you can just about see is sideways on so I can lean back on the radiator :)

In the centre is my lappy as usual, and my "layouts in progress" box, if I'm gathering items for a particular layout, or have to put an unfinished one away this is where it goes. Underneath are more little craft tubs.

Then theres my washing out of the tumble dryer, waiting to be put away (I was not going to stop crafting for something that could be done later ;-), my usual bagged fruit, green wallet of photos that need scanning, my external harddrive another ESSENTIAL piece of equipment for backing up all my precious photos on, & finally the other layout I was working on (shall be posting it here tomorrow).

Some of you may be wondering where my obligatory glass of Pepsi is ... can you see the top of the bottle to the left of the table? My glass is next to that, no need for me to get up for a refill :)

14 comments:

  1. My craft desk looks like this too during the creative process! :0)

    ReplyDelete
  2. CReative desk are always untidy - you have to get it done while its in your head! Always have a pile of DST bits too but I do try to claear them as I go or else they get attached to things I don't weant them too.
    x Tricia(84)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Isn't it amazing that no matter how untidy we get we still all know exactly where everything is and God help anyone who moves anything!! Jaqui x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yep...this is the way I work also....love it! Have fun with your layout-making! Plus, why put the laundry away...can't they just come get it from here? C'mon....*smile*
    #30

    ReplyDelete
  5. WooHooOOooo! Messy Creative Mayhem! EnJoY!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Looks like a very messy creative desk!!

    Happy Wednesday ;-)

    Greets Marleen

    ReplyDelete
  7. WOW that certainly looks like a very busy, creative desk! Love the layout :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. messy desks = creative process at work! Thanks for Sharing and hope you have a happy WOYWW. Caroline (No 31 x)

    ReplyDelete
  9. You have a lot going on there. Best place to work is a messy desk. The LO's are looking good too!
    Happy WOYWW
    Rebecca (48) x

    ReplyDelete
  10. Ha ha my washing is always waiting to be put away! Happy WOYWW Hugs Rebekah xx (63)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Ooh look at your nice clean guillotene. Mine (the same one) has somehow got all covered in paint!

    ReplyDelete
  12. love the craftiness of your desk. I think all of us have similar messes when we are in the throes of creativity! Wouldn't it be boring if it stayed clean all the time! Thanks for sharing! Vickie #88

    ReplyDelete
  13. I adore your workspace - yours too can equal the word precarious this week just like mine - love the idea of gathering things for a layout in one place may have to adopt that - have a great day

    Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  14. I do that balancing act with piles of stuff on and around my desk too and is that a Dyson I spy in the corner. Thanks for the snoop. Hugs Mrs A. #67

    ReplyDelete

Linkwithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...