Tuesday 21 December 2010

Pink & Green Christmas Cards

When I saw Simply Betty Stamp's Emo Christmas digi stamps I felt inspired, even more so after seeing Barbs card on Haunted Design House. I just couldnt get the pink and green out of my head.

I tried a variety of skin tones, colouring techniques and even sizes.
before settling on my favourite...
Can you see whats on her headband? Its the skull & holly that inspired me to make my own holly & the ......skull hairclips HERE.

The skulls in the tree also gave me the idea to make my own which you can find at the bottom of THIS blogpost.

2 comments:

  1. And they are even more fabulouser in real life! They really stand out amongst the 'normal' Christmas cards :)

    Think I might need to make some skully baubles for my tree next year ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the skulls projects you been making and the cards are just gorgeous. Love the Pink and Green too :)

    ReplyDelete

Linkwithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...