Tuesday 26 October 2010

SWIDIC: Challenge 10

The theme this fortnight is Layers.
The DT were given some gorgeous purple digi papers called Zen Papers by JLJ Designs, this fortnights sponsor - these are all colour coordinated and the patterns fit in well with each other making it very easy to layer them up on a page like I did.

The background sheet is cream and textured; I edged it with a purple ink pad to brink the colours together, I also did this on each of the sheets of paper I backed the main photo onto. I then placed a chipboard frame on top.
The title "Princess" is a rub on.

So hows about coming over to Scrapping With I Did It Creations and join in with a layered scrapbook page, you could win $5 to spend on JLJ designs.

4 comments:

  1. beautiful page and gorgeous picture, very elegant!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. OOh, a lovely girlie page about you! How great to dress up, even if it was just for the toddler's xmas party!
    Bet you felt great when Ryan said that to you too, awww!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Agreed with Liberty and qwiksave. Had to look twice to see if it was you - beautiful page K :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awww, thanks chickadees -

    I alway love getting dressed up Nicky, whether its just to go out in an evening or in fancy dress.

    "Look twice", I'll take that as a back handed compliment Carmen, lol

    ReplyDelete

Linkwithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...