Friday 13 August 2010

Sing...

For this layout I used the sketch over at Creative Craft World, Sue's Challenge

I started off by using some thickers on the sheet and then spray painting (literally with spray paint) over them, heavier over the letters and letting it fade out a bit, then removed the letters leaving the word "Sing...". It wasnt very clearly so I highlighted it slightly with white gel pen.

I cut out 2 musical notes, exactly the same except one was in black, the other in red, then overlapped them. I used the round part of the note to add my journalling in white gel pen.

I added the 3 photos of Zack, and found the page looked rather bare so I coloured in some peel offs with red & black marker pen, then stuck them on in a triangle shape.

I finished off by using the outline of a peel off of a microphone and using it as a mask, colouring it in with the red marker pen.


I would like to enter this into...

Sue's challenge over at Creative Craft World
Sunday 1st August challenge over at The studio challenges
Crazy 4 challenges C4c50

10 comments:

  1. Haha great photos.. I love your LO !!

    Thankyou for sharing with us at Creative Craft World for Sues sketch challenge. Good Luck !

    Choccy xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks so much for taking up my sketch challenge at Crative Craft World. I love your page!
    Sue x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great layout love the photo's thanks for joining us at Creative Craft World & good luck.
    Jenny x

    ReplyDelete
  4. love it, thanks for playing along with the C4C

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for playing along at The Studio. Love how you used the music note for your journaling spot :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks for playing along at The Studio. Love how you used the music note for your journaling spot :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Very creative :-) Thanks for playing along with us at the Studio.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love your story and how you captured it on paper - great take on the Studio challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thats great, love the layout

    ReplyDelete

Linkwithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...