Monday 16 August 2010

Flowers

Theres a lot been going on over at Scrapping With I Did It Creations behind the scenes. Our main sponsor, I did it Creations, has joined up with Stitchy Bear to become Stitchy Bear & I Did It Creations Crafting Boutique ... & they even have an end of summer sale on!!

Not only that but Scrapping With I Did It Creations is having a Design Team Call, if you would like to join us gals on the Design Team to do Scrap pages, either digital or traditional please email Jeanette at: jeanette_wtrs@yahoo.com with Scrapping DT in the subject line.

So on to this fortnights challenge, and the theme is flowers. We were given some gorgeous digital sheets by Stampin Dragon Designs who is this fortnights sponsor (& is also kindly offering 46% off in the end of summer sale) called Gentle Waves.

Well, flowers brings to mind my garden which I love so I did a 2 page layout using one of the green digi sheets - green for the leaves, then a brown bazzil sheet I had to mount the photos on, brown for soil.




I added some little 3d decoupage bugs I had to pretty-fy the page up a lil (or should that be pretty-fly **groan**)


Please come & join us over at Scrapping with I Did It Creations with your flowery layouts before Aug 30th for a chance of winning $5 coupon to spend on your choice of Stampin Dragon products.

2 comments:

  1. very nice, greta way to get loads of photos onto a LO

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your title on this K. I love lots of piccies on a page - the bugs are so cute too *g*

    ReplyDelete

Linkwithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...