Thursday 18 March 2010

Alien Card



This is an extremely simple card I made for my brothers birthday (thats my older brother, we're both rather childish at times :)

My little sister collects little bits of interesting packaging for me, such as the gold holographic card you can see. I stuck onto this gold card a sticker of an Alien (bought in a pack from poundland) and cut a rectangle shape around it. I then used my corner punch to curve the corners. I did the same with the Happy Birthday sticker (free from a magazine ages ago).

I finished off by sticking both down onto the front of the card.

Quick, simple and cost effective, but still made with love :)

Do you collect interesting bits of packaging for crafting? Or do you collect more unusual items you find?

1 comment:

  1. I love it! So much fun :P

    I'm the same, I save everything. Even cut the skully charms off of Phoebes old school shoes when she finished with them. Ok, I *might* have persuaded her they were amazing shoes to have in the first place :P I love that side of crafting, treasure hunting!

    ReplyDelete

Linkwithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...