Saturday 5 December 2009

On the 5th day of Christmas I gave to Choccy & Furry...

..an animal made out of socks (new ones :)

I loved making these! Another pig for Furry, made out of 2 socks, some beads, buttons and a ribbon. This is my favourite sock animal, its great for throwing around, and playing with.

When I saw the stripey socks I knew I had to make a Zebra sock animal, and this one developed an endearing beer belly :D Sadly it doesnt sit down properly but I think its punk hair do more than makes up for it,lol. I did try it with earrings and nose ring to enhance the punkness but it just didnt work.

To see what I received check out my other blog.

1 comment:

  1. wow that Zebra is way funky punky!! You are so talented I love my pig xxx

    ReplyDelete

Linkwithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...