Sunday 20 December 2009

On the 18th day of Christmas I gave to Choccy & Furry

....A funny little broach
A pig broach for Furry, with funky googly eyes, I enjoyed making this guy, trying to give shape to his face, character to his ears, and the stereotypical curly tail.

And a nakey Santa for Choccy. I had a pair of ear rings with a simpler design when I was younger and loved them, they were a cheeky joke. I had great fun trying to make his curly hair/beard and give him white chest hair but not make it too prodominant.

I pushed an old charity pins into the back of each to make an imprint, baked the fimo, and then glued the pins in place, creating new "pins" out of old ones I wasnt using.

To see what I received check out my other blog.

1 comment:

  1. I love my piggy tho have to confess that his tale has broken off already sorry! The naked Santa is hilarious you should deffo make these to sell next year I will be putting in an order as they are sooooo funny!

    ReplyDelete

Linkwithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...