Sunday 22 November 2009

Been having some crafty fun..

....lots of crafty fun tbh! So as not to flood you with lots of items all at once I'll show one or 2 a day.

So yesterdays craft project was inline with the Alter a Container Challenge on Crafty Place the blurb being "alter a diary so cover and embellish the cover and embellish some of the pages inside eg easter, halloween, christmas".

So heres my entry:
BEFORE:

AFTER:
I decided to make a Scrap Journal, its something I've neen meaning to do. Each time a take a photo, or someone makes a comment I want to scrap I'll make a not of it in this journal. Important details and memories fade so easily I'm hoping this will keep them fresh until I get chance to make a scrapbook page about it.

A new flap, held closed by velcro. A picture of Ruby Gloom, a bat (of course, I love bats :) along with a moon and stars. I punched some red paper for the spine (actually its a HUGE picture of a watermelon, but from the bit I used you'd never guess) and replaced the ribbon with one that matched the new layout.

Just inside, grey paper with a couple more pictures of Ruby Gloom.

Lots of Magnolia pictures (& a christmas tree) to mark special occassions inside

& finally, the back cover.

4 comments:

  1. Thats beautiful. I do love your 2010 diary. Im sure you will have great fun filling in all your details and then looking back in years to come

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wowwwwww!! that is absolutely amazing!! I love it!! now you need to pop it in a jiffy bag ... and send it to me!!! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is flipping amazing! Absolutely loving all the Ruby Gloominess and the bats, love the bats. You're a girl after my own heart!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sorry Rusty, this ones staying here hun, for once I'm REALLY happy with something I've crafted, lol

    Yup, I'm a Ruby Gloom girl & a tad batty as well, lol. Shame I didnt have any Emily strange piccies, I think shes fab.

    ReplyDelete

Linkwithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...